1. Tacos, Tacos, Tacos (and Burritos, of course) – yeah, I think Mexican food will stay my all time favorite.
2. The incredible architecture and colorful houses that you can find mostly in the small cities.
3. Hospitality – Mexicans would do everything to make you feel home and comfortable.
4. The amazing landscape – it’s just so pretty, but in the pictures it doesn’t really show, how you actually feel, knowing you’re standing in a Mexican desert three hours away from any kind of civilization. That feeling is incredible, let me tell you that!
5. Of course, the weather – I mean, yes it’s hot but it’s that nice kind of hot.